Monday, August 27, 2007

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!

Holy Moly people! Is THIS not the best news ever or what?! ACKKKKKK!!!!!
I am soooo honored and thrilled and and totally freaking out! I have been so giddy all day because of it and imagine being able to share the day I learn the news! YAY ME!!!!! I am seriously so flippin' excited! I CANNOT contain myself! HaHaHa I was screaming when I opened the e-mail. The e-mail subject said "American Crafts Wants You" and I just started screaming! HaHa LOVE THIS JUNK! I am so stoked! I cannot believe it! And look at the others on the team. AHHHHHHHHH.
Just wanna add a big huge conrats to Celine !!! You are awesome. So looking foward to working with you. :)
Today it rocks to be me!
Truly. :)

Okay onto other things. HeeHee

Here are a few sneak peeks for the Kit over at Cococupcakes. I can't wait to share these pages. All I can say is Basic Grey is mmmmmmmm. LOL




And the sneak peek for SweetSpud's September Kit is up. It's gonna be packed with fun! I'm anxious to get to play! :) See for yourself...

See Told ya! :)

Here are some fun pages I've gotten done for my friend Amanda's album... Loving all of the Love Elsie junk! Can't get enough of it.


And as always thanks so much for stopping by! Everyone has been so awesome about commenting! I love reading what everyone has to say! Mmmmmm Good Stuff!
xoxoxo
P.S. I added a few more kits to my Etsy. :)

41 comments:

Viviane said...

Yay!! Congrats, I'm sooooo happy for you :)
You so deserve it!!

Barbie said...

congrats and you do deserve it because... YOU ROCK =)

Siany said...

Congrats!! Thats such fantastic news!! xx

Anonymous said...

WOOO!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT WITH YOU!!! hahah! that is soo awesome!

metrochic said...

holy hockey sticks! i just saw it a few minutes ago and was all excited for you! congrats. AC rocks my world.

Bridget said...

Congratulations! You are awesome and totally deserve this!

Bridget in Meraux, LA

Vee said...

WAHOOOO!!!
conGrats girl, so proud of you but you already know that! :) :)
love your scrappage here too!

Jenny + Mark = Love said...

Such great news. You deserve it!

Nura Keif said...

YAY So happy for you!! You are talented!! Totally deserved!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations sweetheart! you so deserve it!!! and I'm SO excited we're on the same team!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!

and LOVE the layouts you posted : no wonder AC WANTS YOU! AHAAH!

anokas said...

wow.. Congrats!! These Layouts are so beautiful and sweet!!
kisses, Ana.

Jessica Turner said...

I just read the news on the AC website - congrats a hundred times over! So awesome.

Amber Ulmer said...

ok... im wigging out FOR YOU!!! You are amazing!! love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS*********
SO MUCH FUN
YOU ROCK MARA
ENJOY IT
XOXO
NESSA

Charin Adams said...

Awesome!!! :) Congrats, girl!! You deserve it, *love* your style!

Ester said...

congratulations, you deserve it ;)

a little about me and my life said...

I am soooooo happy for you!!!!! You rock and I am so glad to see your name in "LIGHTS!!!!!"


Love you!!!!

Lizee said...

congrats congrats congrats chickadee!!! u deserve it!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! American Crafts rocks!

*Hugs*

Fauve Design said...

Thats huge,Big congrats girl!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

congrats !! I'm sure you'll do great work with American crafts stuff !!!
Lilith

Elle's Studio said...

COOL!!! Congrats!!!

Breanne Crawford said...

congrats girl!!!! so excited to see how you rock the ac!

btw, i am DIGGING the kit i bought from you!

Melissa Mann said...

Luv your stuff, Mara-May!!! ANd congrats on the the DT news!!! YAY!

Shelly Brewer said...

Haven't had a chance to say congrats!!! you are gonna be amazing!!! how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! So glad u got this!! I think you're perfect for AC!!! :0

Celia said...

OMG!!!! I was so flippin excited when I saw your name!!! Girl- that is just awesome!!!

michelle said...

congrats lady ! your work is fantastic

CocoCupcake said...

Those layouts are awesome can't wait to see more of your work!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! that is HUGE!

Your etsy kits ae so cool! Love them!

Pam said...

WOOOHOOO Mara that is So awesome Congrats girl....

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh what exciting news, Congrats!!!!

Ann-Marie said...

oh MAY!! big, HUGE, CONGRATS!!!!!
you totally deserve this!
you are one talented girl!!
wahoooooooo!!!

Laura S. said...

Congratulations!! you desreve it!

Laura

Laurie said...

dude!!! for real!! this is NUTS!! lol..kudos to you doll!! you deserve it!!!! wow!! i can't even breathe lol...thats crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Mara I am so freaking happy for you girlie!
I miss you to pieces and was so thrilled to see this post about AC!
I love AC and you know I am your biggest fan.
Love ya girl, drop me an email soon, kay? My computer is in the shop until the weekend but can't wait to hear from you again!

Kat (the Chatty one of course!)

a little about me and my life said...

we miss you. come back to us!

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mara May your an awesome scrapper and I'm glad you got it!

Unknown said...

congrats, that is so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

C'est deux pages sont vraiment très belle, je me répète mais j'adore!!!