Thursday, September 06, 2007

Guess It's Time To Update, Hey?

Yup it's me again! The bad bad blogger who never blogs, but once a lame week. Gosh. I need a blogging schedule.
Alright so this is probably gonna be a random post. Random posts are the best! :) No I'm not trying to convince you to keep reading. Okay well maybe a little. HaHa

Okay to start or should I do numbers...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thinking here.......

Okay I'll do numbers! HaHa
#1. Thank you ladies for all the well wishes with AC. So great to see some names I haven't been intouch with since like centuries ago. LOL You are all so awesome and just give me warm fuzzies. **blushing and batting eyes

#2 Current Obsessions
FLOWERS
Yellow
New Music
Running

#3 There are some things I NEED and cannot find. Can you help? I must get all of the Heidi Swapp Block Alpha Stickers in every color! :) They are sold out everywhere. SOOOOO if your LSS sells them maybe we can work something out.

#4 Must see blogs-
Elle's She seriously ROCKS!
Alexis Where has this girl been all my life? Love her stuff!
Majeakann How seriously delicious is all of here work! I want it ALL!
Jennifer Pebbles Found her through AC. Her blog is pure Eye Candy.


#5 New Music...


So that's really all I got fer now. LOL I plan to change the look of the blog. :) It's been like this FOREVER and I'm finally tired of it. Haven't decided on a digi banner or paper. So gotta do that. And I think I have the color scheme already. Can't wait! :) Hopefully the next time you read my blog it'll look totally different!


Okay well I leave you with a foto...


27 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

gosh... I am totally IN AWE of you amazing features... those brows... you are killin me! Such brow envy!! Anywho... I am so excited for you! And... if someone contacts you about the HS block letters... double the order and Ill pay you through paypal, aight?! PEACE OUT!
Call me! Lets chitchat!

Bethany E. said...

Hey girl, I'm totally lookin' for those letters too!!! Really want them! The pic of you is GORGEOUS...as always! :)

Vee said...

you are so beautiful, love your eyes!
i love those letters too, darn shame they are discontinued.
I love Alexis, she is so talented and sweet.
have a great week girl and I will send you a photo soon! :)
xo

Anonymous said...

mara...............so great to hear your good news sweetie......congrats ! who wouldn't want you on their team lol have fun and we all look forward to seeing your work...it totally rocks...you know what i think of it !

hugz to to you sweetie

ms318i

Melissa Mann said...

Hey Mara-May!

Gorgeous photo of you!!! And I found most of the HEidi Swapp block alphabet stickers at scrapbookgoddess.com but she is now sold out of them....BUT...Joanne.com has 2 colors available..here's the linky..

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat3085&PRODID=prd35915

Have a great nite!
Melissa

Elle's Studio said...

Awe Mara, I luv you! And that pic totally rocks! Soooo pretty!!

Karen Knight said...

that pic of you rocks. you are so bootiful!! :-)
i am looking for those HS alphas to here in Aussie.

I am loving yellow atm as well.

Hugs

Kayla

Shelly Brewer said...

gorgeous pic! great links and inspo!

Anonymous said...

Mara - congrats girl!

I just heard the news over on the new KC - WTG!

Think of you often my old friend - we miss you.

McBuff / Just Janet

Jessica Turner said...

hey girl - you are featured on my blog right now! :) Thanks for being such a sweetie.

Charin Adams said...

Such a great picture of you! :)
Love random posts :)

Laura S. said...

Awesome photo!!

Chris said...

congrat on AC

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Im with you on the bad blogging thing. Thanks for sharing the cool blogs. So much inspiration there

xoxo
Emine

Jessica said...

I just bought 2 packs of those HS letters in black at story of my life. I think they are in the sale section but hurry before they sell out- $2 I think they are...I just ordered 2 packs.
I have been stamping with foam letter stamps onto cardstock and cutting rectagles with my trimmer- works great- oh, and mailbox letters ar Lowe's work nice too.

Can't wait to see the new look!

Vee said...

miss you!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ympp5Y Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

Anonymous said...

XhWg0w Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Axa63L Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!