Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Monday

Hope this week will be fun fun fun.

Timmy heads back to school Wednesday. He is thrilled. And even though he wears uniforms he is still so excited about new clothes. LOL He's so cute. Can't wait to get some first day of school shots! :) YAY. Tomorrow we go to take all his supplies in and meet the teacher sign up for volunteering through-out the year, and blah blah blah. You know, all that fun school stuff. HeeHeeHee

So how about some good news I talked about in my last post? Whoohoo I made another DT!!!! Sweet Spuds! It looks so yummy. I can't wait to get started. And did you see the team? Look how fun...

Jamie Bagley
Shelly Brewer
Christina Clouse
Holly Terra
Amber Ulmer
and MEEEEEEEE

I'm excited to make new friends and work with uber fun product! Check out the blog...
Can you say DELISH!!! YES!!!!

Have you been over to the CocoCupcake's Blog? The first kit rocks! You can see all the paper that will be coming in the kit here and be sure to reserve yours FAST. These are gonna sell out soon. So much good stuff in this kit! LOVE IT!

And some recent layouts.
The Love, Elsie Lola line is so pretty and so girlie! I seriously "heart" it so much. I think Imma play some more today. FUN FUN FUN!




Unbelievable... My brother is gonna get married. He's a year older than me and we've always been super close. This however came as a complete shock to me. I don't even know her. I've met her once and she's so sweet. She really cares for my brother. And he is in love with her. They are so cute together. So excited for him to have found someone he can spend the rest of his life with. Someday they'll have babies. :) This makes me so giddy. I never thought I would see this day, but I am completely thrilled! :) Here's a pic. I got to take of them while they were here visiting.

They live near the coast and so we are planning a trip over there soon. Can't wait. And I will definitely be doing a shoot of them at the beach!

And finally let's get to who won!!!!
87 comments!!! Are you kidding me? Seriously I had no idea that many people peek at my boring blog. LOL Thank you to everyone who played! How cool is that? Uber!

So I did the drawing old school... Printed out every comment cut them and put them in this box...




And the winner is...


And because I can't just pick one winner out of 87 I drew another name for a random rak.

And the winner of that is...


Congrats girlies! I will try to get those out to you before the week is up. E-mail me your addy's. chikeynana at yahoo dot com

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hopefully you got what you came for. ;oP HaHaHa

~Love Ya Laters

16 comments:

Vee said...

congrats!!!
i know you will rock the kit action!!
love love your new layouts and congrats to you're bro :)
have a great week!!
smooches*

Bethany E. said...

Awesome news...congrats big time! I'm so excited to see what you do...you work is always gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! It's the perfect fit for you and your style Mara. I'm so very happy for you! Woohoo!

Charin Adams said...

*love* the layouts! :) and i'm so happy for you making the design team! i was rooting for you the whole time, you've got *skills*! :)

Unknown said...

wow, awesome new los and cards! you rocked the scrap in style kit AND the new love elsie stuff, youre so good! congrats on making the design team, and congrats to the girls that won your rak! :)

Anonymous said...

congratsssssssss! you really rock mara!!!
congrats for your brother, all my wishes for him!!!
lub
nessa

deb said...

Wow. Congrats!! Not surprised - your work is fab. Are those crocheted doilies Elsie's too? I know Autumn Leaves used to have some but I haven't found any lately.

Veronica said...

awww...love that pic. His eyes...wow.


great work...like always!

Scrappermania said...

Muchas Felicidades!!! Tu trabajo es precioso y tu talento infinito!

Shelly Brewer said...

congrats on the DT!! Sweet Spuds is gonna be rockin!! lovin all the new LO's...and you know I love me some Love,Elsie! Congrats to your bro!!!

michelle said...

congrats! and that kit is so cool, can't wait to see you work your magic !

Karen Knight said...

that is so awesome that you got into the sweet spuds DT, congrats.
Congrats also to your brother for getting engaged that is awesome
and I can't believe my name was picked for the RAK I am one super excited Aussie.
Hope you are having a great day

hugs

Kayla

Pam said...

Congrats on the DT girl !! I havent posted here in along time But I am here everyday checking your new stuff out I need to get better at posting HAHA.. Loving all your creations.... Your work is AWESOME....

Jessica Turner said...

SHUT UP!! I never, ever get selected for RAKs. :) This just made my night. THANK YOU. xoxo

anokas said...

Hello! Your Layouts are wonderful ,I like them. I'm going to aDD you to my blog....hope you don't mind!

kisses, Ana.

linda loe said...

Love your style first time I have visite your blog.