Monday, April 17, 2006

Tagged by Sam

Okay I got my big butt tagged again. Assuming Sam says "May" as in Me? So here it is (prolly not too interesting either.) *sticks tongue out* 5 things:in my fridge 1. Lemonade (mmmmmmm) 2. Aquafina 3. CoffeeMate Creamer (of which you've before heard tell) 4. Cheese 5. Tortillas in my closet 1. Shoes 2. Clothes 3. Hats 4. Suitcase 5. Purses my purse 1. cell phone 2. wallet 3. lip gloss 4. candy (of course) 5. lotion in my car 1. keys (lol) 2. sunglasses (like 8 pairs) lol 3. trash 4. carseat 5. cds on my TiVo ( also assuming I had TiVo) 1. CSI - Las Vegas 2. Without A Trace 3. 8th and Ocean 4. and uuuuuuuhhhhhh 5. yeah I don't watch too much t.v. sorry People I tag.... 1. Laurie 2. Heidi 3. Happay (since I know you read my blog) Heh. :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yes by May I meant you ;) Sorry ;) (not really!)