Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweetheart

Just wanted to write a short post today to share my excitement... My little man has started walking! He's so precious. He's a tip toe walker. HeeHeeHee I'm gonna have to go buy him some walking shoes today. He gets so excited, he wants to take of running. HaHaHa Loving it.
Here's a recent layout I did of him. I adore this page. When I started making it I didn't like it... I almost gave up on it, but then it grew on me... I love it now. :) Hope you like it too.
Oh and guess what else... There are a few more kits up in MY ETSY.
Be Back Soon~

10 comments:

Marie - Gula Villan i Vallen (swe) said...

My little lady has only reacently started walking, so I understand you.... I love the layout! Have a nice weekend. ....and thanks for all inspriation!!!

Marie - Gula Villan i Vallen said...

OOops! I don´t know what happend... my URL got lost...

Zarah said...

Ooooh! That's so exciting! So now you're down on hands and knees, taking pictures like crazy, I bet?! :D

Love the LO - and your kits are soooo yummy! They look like a popsicle tastes. :D

bethchien said...

I think that is an absolutely gorgeous layout!! And your kits are sooo beautiful! :D
B

~amy~ said...

good grief, that is one sassy'licious layout! congrats on your little walking man :)

Anonymous said...

you have the most amazing kits!!!

dannigirl said...

awhh ,how sweet he is.
~danni

Veronica Milan said...

that is so cute! Oh, and ho, I need to go over this week!! MUST.

Breanne Crawford said...

i think its a beautiful page! and a beautiful pic!

Anonymous said...

Hey, the layout turns out great babe..he5. Nice job!