Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun Stuffs...

Lots to share today. Fun. Fun. Fun. Let me first start with a big fat THANK YOU for everyone who took the time to comment for the Pink Paislee Blog Hop Party!!! It was awesome to see how many hits my little blog could take!!! LOL So then let me share some of my other creations using the new Pink Paislee stuffs... Seriously in love with the new Pink! Gosh. Now let me show you some good stuff that'll have you drooling over your keyboards... That's right ladies and gents Pink Paislee isn't just stopping at CHA they'll have more stuff premiering in September!! And they've already let out a sneak peek. Check this out... Look! They've added journaling cards. Totally yumolicious!! Oooooo and look how fabulous the new Prima stuff is... Here just a few of my creations using the new goods... And if you go to the BLOG you can see all kinds of sneak peeks. The flowers have my heart skipping beats! And that Halloween line.... So rad! I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!!! Lots of exclamation points being used this post. LOL Can you tell I'm excited?! I LOVE CHA!!!! You can see my work there too if you go to The Pink Paislee, Prima, or Sassafraslass booths. :o) So happy my work will be ther in my place since I have to stay home and nurture my wee one. HeeHee Who btw is getting soooo big! Omgosh why do they have to grow so quickly? He is too adorable. I'll have to post more picture in a later post. Okay so now for the finale! Get ready cause this stuff is hot hot hot! Yup you've waited for it and now here it is... The New SassafrassLass... Serendipity Hog Heaven Life Is Beautiful Wooland Whimsy Life Is Beautiful Fawnd of You Too Serendipity Happy Place

Isn't it the shizz?! I am in Hog Heaven. HaHa I absolutely adore all of it! Omgosh so yummy! I wanna play with all of it! I can't wait! And look at the new chipboard! Whoohooo! CHIPBOARD!!!! I love it! So hopefully you're going to CHA, and if not then we can have a pity party together. LOL I hope to make plans to be at CHA Winter in Anaheim. I Have got to go!!! Well hopefully I'll be back here soon. Love ya laters peeps!g>

13 comments:

Veronica Milan said...

holy-mother-Teresa! That stuff is awesome!!

AND CHA Anaheim we MUST go together!! haha do you love the way I just invited myself. I bet you do girl! haha I say...road trip!!! :)~

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! Your works are just gorgeous ... totally LOVE the "Christmas kisses" LO!!! ... and the new Sassafras Lass stuff is stunning: I WANT it all!!!
Hugs from Italy,
Simona

Cass said...

That Congrats card is stunning! :)

Nina said...

Wow - I soo so love your work. Those cards are beautiful. TFS!

And thanks for links to yummy Sassa Fras Lass...think I'll have to get ALL of those papers :)


//Nina

PS. there's one line of SFL papers you haven't linked to: Serendipity happy place... also totally fab! ;)

Zarah said...

I am in awe - you make the most fantabulous work!! TFS! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the new goodies!!! So jealous that you have the new Sass stuff!

Mollie said...

woweeeeee! Looooooooovin it! :) Can't wait!

Lea L. said...

All of the new Sass is at the top of my list! I adore it all!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Your projects are just gorgeous..my fave is that Halloween card! I love that it is more adult, and not so cutesy! And I am the queen of cutesy...so that is a big compliment coming from me! Tee hee...totally TIC!

Have a great day!
~Lea

Anonymous said...

OMGosh is so right!!! I thought they'd never be able to top the My Dearest line...but Holy Fricken Cow they did it again!!! Sass so rocks!!! And Missy your work is nothing short of spectacular!

Britta said...

oh I just fell in love with the pp Christmas line! when is it going out to be sold in Germany? *lol* I know, it´ll probably after Christmas... :-/
the SFL is GREAT stuff too!
Love what you made with all the goodies!
britta

Joke said...

Wow, love your creations. Great cards, lovely butterflies and layouts.

Charin Adams said...

Those sneak peeks are making my wallet cry!! :) :) I want it all! haha :)

Jessica said...

Wow,I really love your works.
And love the new Sass stuff!! So wonderful.
Jessica from Germany