Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Excited...

There are a few reason why I am so excited today. And so I share...

#1 I cannot wait for the Sweet Spud's Gallery to go up, because the kit was so much fun I ma dying to see what the other girls did with it. As for me here are some delicious peeks...








#2 I found this uber cool kit club called the Scarlet Lime. Christy seriously puts together some of the most gorgeous kits I've ever seen. I haven't yet purchased a kit, but have wanted to for a very long time, just haven't had much mulah to spend on scrap stuff. So this kit club has a blog where Christy does frequent giveaways and people who are not subscribers are also eligible. So last month I left a comment on the blog to be enter to win a prize. Well guess what? I freaking won! YAY!!! I won a HUGE prize. It's a 3 month free subscription starting with this months kit. How lucky am I. I couldn't believe I had won. So I am over the moon that it will be arriving soon. I can't wait to see it all. Mmmmmmmm

#3 I am excited because I was in Michael's on Sunday and as I stood in line to check out they had a magazine rack right there and on it was the Scrapbook Trends Card issue for Dec. So I snatched it up and skimmed through it and tada there was my card. How fun! I can't wait to get my copy!! Hopefully Mr. MailMan will bring to me today! :)


And my most exciting news yet...
#4 I am sitting here dying. Today I have an appointment to see my OB. I'm pretty sure I'm scheduled for an ultrasound and I pray we will be able to see what we are having! YIKES! I can't wait!!! Oh my goodness I am anxious! It's all I've been thinking about for the last two weeks! :)
So if we do find out I will be sure to post tomorrow. Maybe with a little picture too. :)

Ooooooooo I can't wait people!
HeeHee
Well it's off to get lunch for me now. I'm starved!
Much love.
xoxoxo

13 comments:

Vee said...

so glad you are doing well chicka!! I can not wait to see your layouts, the peeks look yummy. congrats to winning a sub to scarlet lime, their kit is NICE and super congrats to the wee one!! I know you are so excited :)
smooches!!

Bethany E. said...

That was so cool that you won!! I just started a sub with SL this month...I'm so excited!

Can't wait to find out who you are having!! Have fun :)

miss morgan... said...

congrats on the mag girl! that's awesome! and i can't wait to see the rest of your gallery either! your stuff looks awesome!

Christina C. said...

I sooo love your sneakies. Your stuff is soo beautiful.

Congrats on the card layout and also on finding out today! Very exciting.

FauveDesign said...

wow awesome things going on for you!I am happy for you girl!

Amber Ulmer said...

sweet sneaks my love... and i am dying to know what you are having!!!! praying for a girlie for ya!
Ya, it's fun seeing ur stuff in a mag isn't it?!

Scrappermania said...

I love your sneakies!

Anonymous said...

I must admit I got a little tingle in my belly when I scrolled down to see the "Merry Christmas" and "Just for You" card I designed on your page!!!

Unknown said...

i hope you get to find out what youre having!! and congrats on getting your card pubbed! I can't wait to see your sweet spuds layouts!

Catherine said...

I stumbled accross your blog just now and want to say your work is fabulous! Can't wait to see more! Catherine

Shelly Brewer said...

WELLL???What is it??he, he!! LOVED the work at Sweet Spuds...beautiful stuff.

a little about me and my life said...

I am sorry that I have not been around. Hope you and that little pea in your belly are well. congrats on the publication! Love you chicka!

Nura Keif said...

Huge congrats to all the great news!!! So excited about the baby!!
Can't wait for your new post and gorgeous peek!!!