Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wow I Did It!!!

I actually finally scrapped today! Something totally out of the box for me, I scraplifted! So simple and such clean lines I was in awe! The original layout was created by Loni Stevens. Do check it out! And if you haven't been to the Making Memories Blog don't just stand there.... RUN!!!! They issue a weekly challenge with prizes! So rad!!! So get over there and check it out! My layout is of a cake my mom makes every year for my birthday. It's my all time favorite! And it is soooooo yummy! For some reason it scanned all wonky! It must have been from that pin. Anyways I don't know if you can see it from the picture but I embossed the Red Bazzil by using Making Memories Gameboard Flowers . Pretty cool effect! I liked it a lot! I am sure to be doing this more in the future! HeeHee. So I guess I will probably go and do another page! That is after I finish this bomb pasta salad my momz made! Yummer! ;) So nothing exciting to write about other than the scrapbooking I finally accomplished today! So glad I popped in over at the Making Memories site. And to all my fellow scrappers who read my blog I dare you to complete the challenge and post it in the Making Memories gallery! Come on what have you got to lose? Infact we will do our own little prize. IF you finish the challenge e-mail me your l.o. and I will draw a name from the participants and the lucky winner will receive a nice little rak from me! So lets get to it girls! I wanna see those pages! ;) Now then I am off to scrap another!!!! Marina- I will be waiting for that Aussie RAK chica! LOL Timmy will be thrilled! He LOVES his boomerang! Can't wait to see what you send! And thanks so much for the extra little push! ;) How could I resist a rak from downunder? Thanks so much hun!

1 comment:

ms318i said...

great to see you scrapbooking.........off to the post office monday ! shhhhhhhhhh don't tell timmy !