Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year and Etsy.

Hello again everyone.
What a wonderful start to the new year we have had around here. I hope everyones year is starting out wonderfully. Twenty Twelve has such a nice ring to it. :)
I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let everyone know I have scrapbooking kits up for sale in my etsy along with a brand new Valentine's Day garland on SALE and FREE SHIPPING for US customers only and reduced shipping for international customers. So go have a look and hopefully you'll see something there you have to order. ;)
And a little share here are my kiddos in our Christmas photos...
My little Penelope is getting so big. She's such a doll and all of us around here love her to bits. :) She's definitely my biggest fastest growing baby. She's already wearing a 12 months and she just turned 6 months yesterday. HaHa She's definitely a chubby baby. Mommy can't get enough of her. I hope that explains my blog absence. ;)
Here's a photo I took of her yesterday.
We pierced her ears at three months and just changed the cz studs a few days ago to pearls. Finally! Originally I wanted pearl studs, but they weren't a piercing option.
Anywho I'm off to go snuggle. Catch you all later.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty... and those boys? Lovely family, you're a very lucky lady.