Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Monday

What a wonderful way to start off the week. This morning at 8 o'clock I got a call from my brother telling me I had a new nephew waiting to meet me. Babies are so precious. He was a sweet little bundle of love. He was wide awake and I was there about 4 hours and he never cried a tear. Not so much as a peep. :) He stole my heart instantly. Sigh* I love him.
So this is why my Monday Inspirational post is late today. Won't you forgive me. :)
Today, or should I say tonight, I wanna share a lot of inspiration I've been collecting throughou the week and some more blogs I adore.
Lets start off with some blogs I have been loving on.
First up,
Ashley Ann- Photographer, Mother, and Craft extraordinaire. She is altoghether amazing. You just have to see it to believe it...
PHOTO CREDIT: Ashley Ann Photography
Next up we have another amazing Photographer.
Jamie Warren- She's also a delightful scrapper. I found her while blog surfing this past week. She has a clean and lovely style that just makes me dumb happy. :)
Her blog: JW Photography
LAYOUT CREDIT: Jamie Warren
And one more blog of interest...
Anna Bäckström- She's a foreign Scrapper/Photographer and her work is absolutely incredible! You must go and spend some time going through her blog. I'm a traditional paper scrapper myself but her digital work definitely has my mind going 100 mph.
LAYOUT CREDIT: Anna Bäckström
Yes. It's true I have been finding a ton of inspiration from international scrappers lately. They are so full of wonderful ideas and I am loving it. :)
Today I ordered some of these tags by Ormolu.
Highly inspired by the colors here. I can't wait to get them and use them on a layout. Kaitlin's shop is full of gorgeous tags and such. Go shopping... ShopOrmolu
I'll share once they arrive and I use them.
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Tomorrow I'm off to visit my Aunt, she's visiting from Utah for a few days. Be back soon.
Love n Hugs~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations for the arrival of the small nephew. He(it) is very good-looking.
I am French and I like what you make scrapbooking. Thank you for making us share your favourite sites.
Goodbye
Good day
Dems Céline;)
http://celinedems.canalblog.com/

Mahlin said...

oh he is precious for sure! =D
and I am so happy to se Anna being recognized here.. I love Annas work and she is one of my greatest inspirations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sweet little nephew. So happy you're back to blogging. Love the inspiration here. Keep it up.
Cheers,
Sheryl

Danielle Flanders said...

Congratulations! He's super sweet!!