Monday, December 01, 2008

Just Kidding...

I totally did not mean to take this long. But so goes my story right? Ha! Well anyways to keep it simple... Here's how my morning started... Good ol' cuppuh joe... What a drag to wake up to fog and having to lug the baby out into the cold to get Timmy to school so stinkin' early. Ugh. On the plus side it's such nice cool refreshing weather and totally has me in the mood to create! My mind is flooded with ideas, infact I'm sure I've already forgotten half of the stuff I've been thinking up over the last week. You know what that means... Better get my butt in gear. LOL And for fun... Here's some fun Pink Paislee stuff... Today is day one for the 12 Days of Christmas over at the Pink Blog. The sweet Danielle Flanders starts it off with the first ornament so make sure you head over there to see her yummy creations with details and instructions too! :) And if that's not enough eye candy for you check out the American Crafts Blog. Here's a hint of the goodness showing over there... Before I go have you been to MY ETSY SHOP? I have tons of things in there just perfect for the holidays. Go have a look and here's a peek to pick your interest...
Thanks for stopping buy once again and for being faithful readers even when I have not been a faithful blogger.
Be back soon and with a giveaway... Christmas always gets me in the mood for giving.
Smooches~

6 comments:

Veronica said...

haha I still love ya smootches ;)

I can't wait to squeeze you like a lovah-lovah in LA. hahah

I make you sick huh?

Your like, hells to da NO! Cochina! pssshhhh you love me. No denying

Lizee said...

you keep bringin' the eye candy and ill forgive you for slackin on bloggin' :)

I cant wait to see your new ideas/creations!!

Danielle Flanders said...

hey thanks for the shout out! =) love your creations, Mara-May!!

Zarah said...

Ooooh - that's lovely stuff! :D

Tea Kristin said...

*mmm* I'm eyeing your cuppuh joe right now. :) I'm really not a morning person.. :P

Love your creations btw! :)

Janine Wahl said...

Hey Mara-May, lovely stuff as usual! Have a wonderful Christmas and have a great new year.