Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tickled**

Welp I've finished another page. I did it last night, when Prison Break was over off I went to scrap. LOL And btw Prison Break was totally off da hook! I knew she would step down. Ugh. What will happen next? YIKES man, that shows got me! LOL


Anyways here is the page. It a picture of my friends daughter. They paid me for the shoot. And I feel bad. :( I'll post more pictures of her shoot later. I have lots of editing to do still.

Oh and for fun... This.... Isn't it RAD?!!! :)

I ♥ PhotoShop!!!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

staceyfike said...

you go with your doodle-y self!!! love what you're doing!!!!

*~*Amber*~* said...

Girl... LOVE the page... so much!!! shoot ya!! xoxo

Vee said...

girl
this page is awesome and your photoshop skillz
tha bomb!!

Jeanyjo said...

I just cant get enough of your LO's I love this, The design is amazing!