Sunday, August 20, 2006

Color Theory....

So I entered the K.I. Memories contest. I waited till the last minute too. I am sucha dork. I doubt I win anything. :( Teach me a lesson. Ha. Anyways I wanted to post these two pages here on my blog that I did and didn't send in.... They both scanned a little weird though. But yeah. So my trip yesterday was okay. And over a lot soon than I expected. The stupid swap meet thing wasn't even opened. :( Talk about total disappointment. I did however get me some figs. I haven't had a fig since I was about 5 or 6 and about a year ago a childhood memories of the figs came back to me. It was so weird because I remembered the way they taste and everything the smell, the color. I just had not seen or eaten on since then. So I had been wanting one desperately and didn't know where to look. Then the ladies (friend of my grandmothers) house where we went to see my grandma had the most gorgeous HUGE fig tree ever!!! I thought I would die. Heh. The lady was a doll and went out and picked us a box full. I was delighted! I took some pictures and I'll probably post a few later. But all in all it was a good trip worth the closed swap meet cause I got figs! LOL

3 comments:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

fantastic LO's Mara-May! I love them as usual. :)

ms318i said...

nice bright layouts mara...........but what have you done to me.........i want some figs now too. my grandparents use to have a fig tree in their back yard years and years and years ago..but i've had soem since.........i want one now though! lol

and stop doing your layouts last minute girl !!!!! i wanna see you with your own scrapping show soon !
( i think a 6x6 layout is well overdue missy !)

Anonymous said...

i think that was great. i love the one with your son,i dont know his name but he is so cute.