Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Update?

This will be sort of an update. LOL Just wanted to share a few things.... *Today I scrapped. (claps hands) *Timmy's doing AWESOME in swimming lessons!!! *Company is gone *We're MOVING, into a house (i hate packing) *Still haven't started my K.I. Album *Did you guys see the Croppin' Paridise contest ($500 grand-prize) *I miss Heidi and JanniePoo *I wanna nother girlie to photograph, Ha! *I wanna take a trip to the beach soon *I wish I were famous (scrapbooking) *4th of July was waaaay fun! *Life's GOOD wishing happiness to my readers. love you guys. Mara-May*

4 comments:

Heidi A said...

ummm dude!!! A HOUSE?! You're moving?!!! Man oh man.. I've missed out on some big stuff in Mara world!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss ya dollface!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ms318i~ said...

gorgeous page mara................loved your list !!!!!! (but didn't see the aussie mentioned) lol

just kiddin girl...........

you are famous in our eyes girl.....

Laurie said...

wow that is awsome! a house!
love this page! MISS YA GIRL!!

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhh Mara I've been thinking of you too alot... miss ya too ;)

sweet janniepoo ;)